Simplify Network Access Control in Heterogeneous Networks
Cyber Arms modern NAC solution goes beyond simple device authentication to identify every device, assess its security posture, trigger remediation workflows and implement access control across heterogeneous networks. It continuously monitors all connected devices and automates response when noncompliance or unusual behaviors are detected.
Best of all, Forescout doesn’t rely on agents or 802.1X. It uses a combination of 20+ passive and active techniques for granular visibility, with options to use passive-only methods for sensitive and critical infrastructure environments. You gain comprehensive visibility of all devices within days, and policy-based controls are often functional within weeks.
- Discovery methods
- Discovery methods
- Device identification and classification
- Posture and compliance assessment
- Policy engine and automation
- Network access enforcement methods
- Network infrastructure support
- Single platform for all managed and unmanaged devices – IT, IoT, IoMT, ICS/OT and virtual/cloud instances
- 20+ passive and active techniques with passive-only options
- Actionable three-dimensional classification taxonomy (device function & type, OS & version, vendor & model), which can be used for policy creation
- In-depth agentless assessment for Windows, macOS, Linux and IoT devices
- Unified policy engine for automating posture assessment, remediation, incident response and network access workflows
- Flexible 802.1X and non-802.1X options for post-connect and pre-connect, without the need for SW/HW upgrades
- Heterogeneous platform that works in multi-vendor environments across 30+ wired, wireless and software-defined network infrastructure vendors and hundreds of models in both IT and OT networks
"I could see clearly that every one of my direct reports would have an application for the Cyber Arms plateform. There's no question it would help dramatically in security, Compliance and desktop suppport."
–Michael Hussey, Chief Information Officer, State of Utah
"In short, Cyber Arms is the front line of our active defense. It gives us the information we need to make smart decisions about security as well as infrastructure and operations."
–Hector Mendez, Chief Security Officer, Mobility ADO
" The whole time-consuming process has now compeletly disappeared. Effectively, the user makes that change, and the Forcescout platform just deals with it, and we don't have to get involved at all. Our users are happier because they don't see any interruption to the service. It's completely transparent to them."
–Bernard Crane, Infrastructure Architect, Boden
Visibility into every IP-connected device
Discover and classify every workstation, laptop, printer, IP phone, camera, access point, IoT device, OT device, medical device and more.
Real-time asset inventory
Quickly build a detailed inventory of every device’s configuration and compliance state to streamline asset management, security operations and IT support.
Automated security posture assessment and remediation
Assess device security posture in real time without agents and remediate noncompliant devices upon connection.
Policy enforcement across heterogeneous networks
Improve security and business uptime by preventing unauthorized, rogue and impersonating devices from connecting.
Zero Trust security
Enforce least-privileged access based on device and user identity, device hygiene and real-time compliance status across heterogeneous networks.
Workflow Orchestration with existing security tools
Choose plug-and-play integration modules or customize apps using APIs to boost security, accelerate response and maximize ROI.